Terms & Conditions
The Capital Hotels, Apartments and Resorts, SEVEN Villa Hotel and Spa, and LIFT.
- The competition is open to all followers of The Capital Hotels, Apartments and Resorts, SEVEN Villa Hotel and Spa, and LIFT (hereinafter referred to as “The Organisers”).
- The competition opens Monday 30 October 2023 and ends 13 November 2023.
- Entrants are required to be followers/fans of The Capital Hotels, Apartments and Resorts, SEVEN Villa Hotel and Spa, and LIFT’S Instagram pages.
- To qualify, entrants must, in addition to point 3, like and repost the competition on their IG stories and tag the 3 brands as well as answering the competition question.
- Winners will be announced on 17 November 2023 on organisers’ social media platforms.
- The entrants stand the chance of winning:
i) an accommodation voucher for a 2-night stay including breakfast and a pet package for 2 adults and 1 dog in a Villa subject to the hotel’s pet policy as indicated on the website https://sevenvillahotel.co.za/pet-friendly/
ii) return LIFT flights for 2 passengers and 1 dog for Durban/Johannesburg or Cape Town/Johannesburg, subject to LIFT’s Ts and Cs.
- The prize is valued at R30 000 including a SEVEN Villa Hotel and spa 2-night stay for 2 adults sharing in a villa and pet including breakfast PLUS pet package valued R10 000
- Return LIFT flights for 2 adults and one small doggie for Durban/Johannesburg or Cape Town/Johannesburg valued at R20 000
- The prize must be redeemed before the (6-month date after the voucher is issued).
- Booking dates are subject to availability and exclude public holidays and peak periods.
- Winners will be determined by a random draw by The Organisers.
- The prize does not include ground travel to and from The Capital location chosen.
- The Organisers will contact the winner via email or by telephone, if available. Should the winner not respond within 24 (twenty-four) hours after the announcement has been made, they will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn and announced.
- The Organisers accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or any late, lost, or corrupted entries. The Organisers are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any consequences of user error.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Organiser will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prizes awarded.
- Winners will use the prizes at their own risk. The Organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize.
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances out of their control should arise.
- The Organisers reserve the right to photograph and publish the winners’ names in any printed media or any other relevant media upon the winners being consulted and agree to the above.
- Should any of the winners be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she may be automatically disqualified.
- Any expense/s which may result from the possession of and/or use of the prize/s is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of the above.
LIFT Ts and Cs
- Airline ticket bookings are subject to availability.
- Booking of tickets for all passengers and small dogs must be made 7 days prior to the intended day of travel contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LIFT has specific pet-friendly flights and a maximum of 2 dogs are accepted per pet-friendly flight.
- A Pet-in-Cabin form must be completed and the Support team will then be in contact.
- Only one small dog is allowed per adult passenger.
- Your dog must be at least 10 weeks old to fly.
- A dog travelling in the cabin must be carried in an approved purpose-built soft-case dog carrier bag that is well ventilated‚ at all times.
- The dog carrier bag may not exceed dimensions of L – 55cm x W – 35cm x H – 28cm.
- Puppy training pads/absorbent sheets must be placed in the dog carrier bag.
- Only one dog is allowed in a carrier bag and may not exceed 7kg in weight. They must be able to stand up‚ lie down‚ and turn around comfortably.
- A dog will not be permitted to occupy a seat‚ and the dog carrier bag must fit completely under the seat in front of the window seat reserved and remain there at all times.
- Dogs must travel on the same flights as the traveller responsible for them.
- Dogs can’t travel with unaccompanied minors.
- In the interests of your pet’s well-being ‚ LIFT staff and/or agents are authorised to deny boarding on the day of travel if the criteria have not been met. Please also make sure to keep your dog inside the carrier at all times – both before and during the flight.