By clicking on ’Agree’, you consent to the placing of these cookies. Click on the button ’Change your cookie settings’ to change your preferences.
All cookies (and what they do)
- Make sure you can view The Capital website
- And use The Capital website in a proper way
- Give you access to secured parts of The Capital website
- Help us improve all our websites
- Collect anonymous information about how visitors use our websites
- Also collect information about the most visited pages
- Tell us how many error messages were displayed
Marketing cookies and other cookies
- Are placed, based on how you click and visit our website
- Will show you relevant offers
- Will also show you personalised advertisements
- Show you these ads through e-mail, social media and banners
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files which are downloaded onto your device by the website which you are visiting. The next time you visit the same website, cookies ensure that your device is recognised. By using cookies and similar technologies such as pixel tags/beacons and scripts (‘cookies’), this website can save information about visits and visitors. We place some of the cookies on the websites ourselves,
while other cookies are placed by third parties. Third-party cookies may collect data outside our websites as well.
Cookies can be utilised to make visiting a website more personal, by, for instance:
- displaying relevant navigation settings;
- remembering visitors’ preferences;
- improving the overall user experience and
- limiting the number of advertisements shown.
By clicking ‘agree’ when the cookie notice is shown, you thereby give consent for cookies to be placed and read out on thecapital.co.za.
Adjusting cookie settings and deleting cookies You can adjust your browser settings to delete our cookies or cookies set by third parties. You may also adjust your browser settings to prevent websites from setting cookies or third-party cookies altogether.
If you prevent us from setting specific cookies, you may find that some functions are not available or that certain parts of the website will not load. Find out how to adjust the settings for different browsers:
- Internet Explorer