You’re Safe With Us
You may be wondering if it’s safe to stay with us? The short answer is, Yes.
Our hotels have been converted to sanitized Sanctuaries to meet strict health and hygiene protocols. Additional training has been implemented for all staff (front office and back office) to ensure we are keeping everyone informed of the latest developments. We will continue to closely monitor the situation alongside the National Institute of Communicable Diseases and the World Health Organization.
Stay With Us
We have official government approval from the National Department of Health to operate during the Lockdown period. (Letter of approval available on request)
With the necessary protocols in place, our staff are ready to welcome you for your stay at all our hotels.
To keep up to date with Official Government announcements and latest coronavirus numbers, news and helpful information click here.
Official Toll-Free Call Center
- 0800 029 999
Official WhatsApp Help Service
- Send HI to 0600 123 456 on WhatsApp
Any new reservation made between today and 30 April 2020 for any future arrival date, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
All online individual reservations even those described as “non-cancellable” that are scheduled for arrival before 30 April 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival date. Thereafter a 100% cancelation fee applies.
Bookings made elsewhere for stay at our hotels
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Please Note: This policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. Contact your event organiser for more information about your specific group restrictions and rules.
Cancellation fees waivered for travel restricted countries.
We are waiving our cancellation fees for existing bookings for stays until 31 March 2020 for guests travelling to or from countries who have government-imposed travel bans, and/or have been listed on the World Health Organisation website.
Best Prevention Practices for Employees and Guests
You can reduce your chances of becoming infected by following these tips:
- Wash your hands every hour with detergent soap and sanitizer provided by the hotel.
- Avoid physical contact as much as possible with each other guests/members of the public. This is for your and their benefit.
- Don’t share food or utensils.
- Additional hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the hotels in reception, dining, conference, kitchen, offices and back of house areas.
We have also implemented additional measures:
- Daily (and/or) deep cleaning of all back of house and kitchen areas to continue, along with public toilets and other areas to be done hourly. Restaurant Areas – surfaces to be de-sanitized following every serving period and deep clean during graveyard shift.
- Conference Areas: deep clean prior and post to any event, ensuring surface areas / tables / equipment get specific focus.
- Sanitize surfaces areas such as phones / remotes / alarm clocks etc. Housekeeping Management are doing daily room checks to ensure our processes are being adhered to.
We also have a procedure in place that our staff will follow should a guest or staff member report a suspected case of COVID-19. Contact NICD Helpline: 0800 029 999.