The hotel is designated as pet friendly, and we welcome our furry friends as your travel companions.
At Seven Villa Hotel & Spa pets are considered part of the family. The hotel is designated as pet friendly, and we welcome our furry friends as your travel companions.
A welcome package will be presented upon arrival featuring special pet amenities including pet bedding, treats and a walking map. Our concierge team is able to arrange pet sitting services, if required, at an additional cost. Service animals are always welcome and exempt of charges.
A couple of things to keep in mind when bringing your furry friend; Any damage incurred to the room by the pet is the responsibility of the guest. Room type and location may be restricted. Please keep your pet on a leash at all times when in the public areas, and refrain from taking the pet to the restaurants and bars. Pets may not be left unattended in the room. If your pet is not potty trained, there will be an additional cost for any cleaning fees incurred.
Ts & Cs
- No more than one pet per room.
- A valid credit card will be required at check-in. A non-refundable fee of R500 per stay plus an additional R250 per day thereafter will be added to your room account. Additional fees will apply if your stay is longer than 7 days or if the pet causes any damages.
- Pet owners must bring a leash & a pet carrier. Pets must be on a leash or in a pet carrier when outside the guest room.
- Pet must be in carrier or on a leash & guests must be present while the room is being serviced by any hotel staff.
- Guests must notify the reception or the concierge in advance when pet sitting services are required.
- When in-house with your pet, the Guest must hang the “Pet in Room” door hanger outside the room for the duration of the stay.
- Pets are not permitted in any indoor food & beverage area or Fitness Center.
- Guests are responsible for any noise that the pet creates & will ensure that the pet does not disrupt the quiet enjoyment of other hotel guests. Should the hotel determine, at its sole discretion, that the pet is disruptive to other hotel guests, guest must immediately make other arrangements to house the pet outside the hotel.
- The hotel may exclude a pet if, at the hotel’s sole discretion, the pet is considered dangerous or likely to frighten, harm or disrupt hotel guests or employees.
- All vaccinations must be up to date and proof thereof must be provided.
- No large breed dogs are permitted without prior consent from the hotel.