A unique dinner experience
Watch your table become a movie screen!
The world’s smallest chef, a.k.a. ‘Le Petit Chef’ hops on to your dinner table and takes you on a captivating journey following the footsteps of Marco Polo, the Italian explorer.
Tuck into a sumptuous specially prepared 6 course meal, while experiencing the one of a kind 3D projection of this little chef, as he entertains you right on your plate. Watch the entire table come alive as your travel around the world like Marco Polo and enjoy food from several countries. This is visual mapping at it’s very best and you’ll never experience anything else quite like it.
This unique extravaganza is NOW available in Cape Town at The Capital 15 on Orange for a limited time only.
Book a stay now and make it an experience to remember:
Book your Le Petit Dinner Time Stories experience now
A 6 course gastronomy extravaganza,
including welcome drink: Le Petit Chef ‘Snap, Crackle, Pop’ Signature Cocktail
(Blue Raspberry, Grape or Strawberry)
Early Bird Discount : R1,295 p/p
Normal Price : R1,345 p/p
Add a Steenberg Vineyards Wine Pairing Experience
(Arrival Crazy Crackles + 6 Glasses)
R495.00 p/p through Computicket
R545.00 p/p at the door
Sold per glass & per bottle
Tickets for this show can only be reserved via Computicket.
Diners are requested to arrive 30 minutes prior to show start time in-order to complete Covid-19 check-in protocols. Doors open 45 minutes prior to start.
No late arrivals will be allowed to enter the show.
- Patrons to be seated for a Start Time 19:00 (Prompt with no admittance after start) – arrivals from 18:15. Show will end by 22:030
- Regrettably this show is not suited for any guests younger than 12 years old
- Children allowed access when accompanied by an adult. Best suited for guests over the age of 8 years old.
- Pricing and menu as per adult ticket.
- Patrons to be seated for a Start Time 13:00 (Prompt with no admittance after start) – arrivals from 12:15. Show will end by 16:00.